Interview Questions administrator

Best SharePoint administrator Interview Questions and Answers with topic wise:


Recycle Bin | MMS | ManagedVsCrawledProperties |

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Microsoft SharePoint workflow Visio template missing:


Just few days back I have installed Visio 2010 professional edition. The Visio 2010 was successfully installed. After that I opened Visio to create workflows by using “SharePoint workflow template” but I didn’t find the SharePoint workflow template. I didn’t get what is the problem. After I put some trail and errors I got the solution. 

Here is the solution for “Microsoft SharePoint workflow Visio template missing
A “SharePoint workflow template” for Visio 2010 is only available with Visio 2010 Premium. That’s the reason they are not available in both Visio 2010 standard and professional editions.

PLEASE NOTE: In order to utilize the advanced sharing capabilities for the Visio Services feature, you will need to obtain and install SharePoint Server 2010 (download the Enterprise CAL Edition).

7 comments:

  1. Thank for saving my time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks useful Posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saved Time Post.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome post.Really very informative and creative contents. These concept is a good way to enhance the knowledge.I like it and help me to development very well.
    Sharepoint Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete